New Patient Forms
When you become a new patient please feel free to print off the following forms and bring them with you to your first appointment. This will allow more time spent face to face for your initial exam. It is important that full intake and history be done so we can get to know you better and provide you with an exceptional care plan based on your needs. Our offices uses the INSIGHT neuro-spinal screening system to detect and monitor hidden tension within the spinal core. The damaging stress patterns, known as subluxations, affect your spine and impact overall health and wellness. Day one in our office will include a consultation with the doctor, your INSIGHT neuro-spinal scan and physical exam. Day two, the doctor will present your report of findings and care plan designed specifically for you then we will present you with all your options before beginning treatment. You may expect your first visit be 30-45 mins and your second visit 30-45 mins. We encourage you to bring your support person to the first and second visit. If you are consulting with the doctor about your children please call our office staff to discuss your child’s history prior to the first visit. The doctor may want to consult with mom and dad before meeting your child.
NEW PATIENTS OF ALL AGES ACCEPTED
Call 319.333.1299 to schedule your appointment today or schedule online NOW by clicking the link in the upper right hand corner of our website.
An Investment in Your Health Will Yield a Priceless Return.
- Complete payment is due at time of service and payment options will be presented to you during your second visit. Cash, checks and all major credit cards are accepted for your convenience. If you have insurance benefits, please verify out of network coverage with your insurance company. Our staff will happily submit insurance claims electronically on your behalf, however it does not guarantee payment on services provided. If your insurance company provides any reimbursement for your care, you will receive the payment from them mailed directly to you.
- No or little chiropractic insurance
- For patients who have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged. If you have no insurance or do not have chiropractic benefits there is still a way for you to receive the care you need. Many patients pay directly for care, as they discover chiropractic to be extremely cost-effective and affordable. Pre payment care plans and monthly memberships are an excellent option to help you with regular, consistent care.
- Family Plans
- Our focus at Plumb Tree Family Chiropractic is to actively help you and your family in taking responsibility for your health and wellness. We assist and guide you to take the time to care for the most important people in your world: you and your family. In an effort to make living the wellness lifestyle as easy and affordable as possible, we can create a customized family plan that is specific to you and your family’s needs.
- Family discounts, monthly memberships, and prepaid care plans are available.
- At Plumb Tree Family Chiropractic we’re certain that a small amount of your time and money to care for your most important asset–your health–will be far less time consuming and expensive than trying to recover it. If you feel you do not have enough time or money to take care of yourself, please contact us–we can help you! The last thing we want is for you to come to us in crisis. So please, we would like to encourage you to take your health very seriously. As the old saying goes,” if you don’t have your health, you don’t have anything”. Unfortunately, too many people don’t discover how true that statement is until it is too late.
“Chiropractic is health insurance. Premiums small. Dividends large.”
– BJ Palmer